Thursday, January 6, 2011

Request letter

Wipavee Manapattanakarn
59/23 Senanivej1 Pahonyothin
Bangkok 10230

December 9,2010

Sale Manager
 Anantasila Resorts,
Takiab , Huahin

Dear Sales Manager:

On December 9,2010 my family going on a holiday at huahin and I would like to make a reservation for 5 days holiday.

I would like to reserve a family room for 5 with 2 bedrooms plus a small living room.Also with a sea view,it would be great if you can find it with a lowest possible rate.I also want to know the facilities you provide for each room.I want you to check is there is a room available in first floor because our family got two-year old brother an eighty years old grandmother.

                                                                                                                                      
Sales Manager
December 9, 2010
Page 2

I would like your answer by december10,2010.If you need any additional information please contact me at 0897777777.

Thank you for your assisstance.
Sincerely yours,
Wipavee M.
Wipavee Manapattanakarn

Enclosure
WM

1 comment: