Monday, December 13, 2010

The complaint letter

Thanyarat Benjasatidsap
61/65 soi Ladprao 41
Ladprao Road
Bangkok, 10900

November 11, 2010

Customer Service Manager
ABC Corporation
Bangkok Thailand, 10240

Dear Customer Service Manager

on November 25, 2010 I saw that the weight measurement, ABC from The Mall, the weight measured was covered safety and the price of the product is about 998฿

When I got home I saw that the weight needle was not working like when I used it the needle kept pointing on 0 number and when I tried to fix it, it was still not working.

I will be appreciate it if this problem could be solved as soon as possible. It would be nice, if you provide a new weight measurement with lower price and complete one. If you require any additional information please contact me at (085)-570-2345

Thank you for spending your time to read this letter and help me with this matter.



Sincerely,

 




Thanyarat Benjasatidsap


Thank you

1 comment:

  1. -problems on punctuation and a few grammatical errors
    -use words such as "replacement," when you would like the item to be changed into a new one.

    9

    ReplyDelete