Monday, December 13, 2010

Request Letter

Eun Ji Lee
Room 126 SP Mansion Apartment
362/2 Soi Soonvijai 4 Rama 9
Bangkapi Huaykwang
Bangkok 10320 Thailand

December 9, 2010

Sales Manager
Anantasila Resorts
Takiab, Hua Hin 10101

Dear Sales Manager:

I saw the advertisement of your resorts on Holiday magazine. For this upcoming Christmas and New Year, I would like my family to rest at your resorts. I enclosures 1,000.00 baht check.

I would appreciate it if I could make a reservation for my five day holiday in your resort. I would like to request a family room for 5 with 2 bed rooms plus a small living room, with a sea view at a lowest possible rate.

                                                                                                                                       
Sales Manager
December 9, 2010
Page 2

I would be very thankful if you provide me information about the facilities in your resort. Also I would like to request for a wheelchair for my 80 years old grand mother and baby bed for my 2 years old brother.

I look forward to your answers by December 22, 2010. If you need any additional information please contact me at 081-234-5678

I appreciate the information you are sending me for my holiday.

Sincerely,
Eun Ji Lee

Enclosure

EL

1 comment: