Monday, December 13, 2010

The Request letter (Jom)

Thanyarat Benjasatidsap
61/65 soi Ladprao 41
Ladprao Road
Bangkok, 10900

December 9, 2010

Customer Service Officer
Anantasila Resorts
Takaib Huahin, 10112

Dear Customer Service Officer:

Since the schools are closed for the Christmas New Year. I and My Family tried to research the resorts and finally, we have found the Anantasila Resorts advertisement on the internet which the view looks great so we would like to rest at your resort. I would like to enclose with 1000฿ check.

I would like to request a room with a sea view at a lowest possible rate and also I need a family room for 5 with 2 bedrooms plus a small living room.


Dear Customer Service Officer:
December 9, 2010
Page 2

I would appreciate it if you provide some facilities for my two years old brother and an 80 year old grandmother.

I appreciate it if I receive the information back as soon as possible. You can contact me by e-mail; jom_jomjomjom@hotmail.com or call me at this number (087)-796-8473. Thank you very much


Sincerely,

 




Thanyarat Benjasatidsap



      Enclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment